Room 6 (2006 film)
A schoolteacher with a phobia of hospitals finds herself searching for her boyfriend inside one while teaming up with a man suffering the same ordeal that she's in.
- Release Date: 2006
- Country/Language: US, English
- Genres/Technical: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Runtime: 1 hr 34 min
- Starring: Christine Taylor, Shane Brolly, Jerry O'Connell
- Director: Michael Hurst
- Writer: Mark A. Altman, Michael Hurst
- Producer/Production Co: CFQ Films, Haunted Hospital Productions Inc., Mindfire Entertainment
- View Trailer: (link)
- IMDB Page: (link)
- Rated: (not rated) (perhaps PG-13 or R for Violence, Nudity, Adult Content, Profanity)
A rough measure of how "Lovecraftian" the work is:
- S____ (One Tentacle: Debateably Lovecraftian; has almost no direct connection to Lovecraft's work)
Not exactly a "Lovecraftian" film in the sense of being based on any of Lovecraft's work or containing references to his creations, though some viewers may find the location and atmosphere suggestive of Lovecraft's work (an "Eldritch Location" film).
Note: This rating is not intended as a measure of quality, merely of how closely related to Lovecraftian "Weird" fiction the work is.
- Horror News dotnet, (link) - "...For it being a bit low on the radar, (or what I like to call a "shelfer") it still is a well done horror film...."
- Thor Klippert at Chud.com, (link) - "3/10 ...[Like] Jacob’s Ladder. Wait, no. It’s not like Jacob’s Ladder. At all. Forget I said that.... Stop hashing together stuff from other movies already and support something original...."
Spoiler Section (Highlight to Read)
A stranger tries to help a woman save her injured boyfriend from a hospital where demons lurk.
Comments, Trivia, Dedication
Associated Mythos Elements
- TO DO