Miskatonic River Press
Miskatonic River Press (MRP) was a publisher founded in 2008 by Keith Herber which ceased publishing in 2013. As a Chaosium licensee MRP produced material for Call of Cthulhu as well as Mythos fiction. Lead by Keith Herber and Tom Lynch it released a number of supplements and books in the short period it was active. During the time it was actively publishing, MRP was known for the involvement of a number of Call of Cthulhu stalwarts from the 1990s and early 2000s, including - Daniel Harms, Brian M. Sammons, Fred Behrendt, Kevin Ross, Gary Sumpter, Scott David Aniolowski and other.
- New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley
- Our Ladies of Sorrow
- More Adventures in Arkham Country
- The Legacy of Arrius Lurco
- Tales of the Sleepless City
Announced But Unreleased
- Forgotten Corners of Lovecraft Country, Vol 1 - 1920s setting book for Lovecraft Country; forum comments suggested this project may be moved to another publisher.
- The Outer Gods - An anthology of standalone scenarios incorporating Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, Shub-Niggurath and Nyarlathotep.
- Thrice Damned Dunbriar - Cthulhu Dark Ages setting book in the style of Arkham Unveiled etc. to be written by Kevin A. Ross.