Mark Morrison is a game designer living in Melbourne, Australia. Between 1986 and the mid-1990s he wrote numerous memorable scenarios for Call of Cthulhu as well as a considerable amount of material for Elric.
Mark was one of the core members of the Cthulhu Conglomerate. He was also a frequent contributor to early issues of The Unspeakable Oath, having his own column (The Case of Mark Edward Morrison) from issues 2 to 12.
Since the late 1990s he has worked as a game designer in the interactive (computer/video) gaming industry.
Published Call of Cthulhu Game Material
- 1986: The Land of Lost Dreams (in H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands; included in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th editions)
- 1987: Terror Australis (co-author of most of the book)
- 1989: The Dead-Man Stomp (originally part of 1920s Keeper's Kit but subsequently included in the core rulebook for 5th, 5.5, 5.6 and 6th editions)
- 1990: The Hills Rise Wild (with Lynn Willis, in Arkham Unveiled and its second edition H.P. Lovecraft's Arkham)
- 1990: co-author of two chapters of the Modern-day At Your Door campaign with Lynn Willis and Keith Herber: Full Wilderness and Landscrapes
- 1990: Crack'd and Crook'd Manse (in both 1st and 2nd editions of Mansions of Madness)
- 1991: co-author of two chapters of the Horror on the Orient Express (Campaign) with Geoff Gillan and Thomas Ligotti: Horror on the Orient Express: The Doom Train (London) and Horror on the Orient Express: In a City of Bells and Towers (Zagreb)
- 1992: wrote the climactic final strand of the multi-strand Innsmouth Raid scenario in Escape from Innsmouth (1st & 2nd edition): The Raid on Innsmouth: Y'ha-nthlei
- 1992: Slow Boat (with Peter F. Jeffrey, in Fearful Passages)
- 1991-1995: regular column in The Unspeakable Oath magazine
Published Elric / Stormbringer Game Material
- 1991: Perils of the Young Kingdom (with Fred Behrendt, Geoff Gillian, Nick Hagger, Mike Syzmanski and Richard Watts)
- 1991: Sorcerers of Pan Tang (with Richard Watts, Nick Hagger, Geoff Gillan, and Charlie Krank)
- 1992: Sea Kings of the Purple Towns (with Fred Behrendt, Nick Hagger, Anthony Utano and Richard Watts)
- 1993: Elric! Core Rules (contributor)
- 1993: Melniboné: Dragon Isle and Dreaming City sourcebook (with Geoff Gillan, Mark Morrison and Richard Watts)
- 1996: Atlas of the Young Kingdoms, Vol. 1: The Northern Continent (with Richard Watts)
- 1996: Sailing on the Seas of Fate (with Carl Pates, Nick Hagger, Richard Watts, Ben Chessell, Charlie Krank, Sandy Petersen, Greg Stafford)
Other Published Game Material
- 1994: Nephilim Gamemaster's Veil (contributor)