Geoff Gillan is an Australian game designer and author. He wrote several scenarios for Call of Cthulhu in the early 1990s as well as being the mastermind behind the epic and popular Horror on the Orient Express (Campaign).
In the 1990s Geoff also wrote for Elric and also Pendragon, Chaosium's Arthurian roleplaying game.
Since leaving the gaming industry, Geoff has focussed on writing fiction. He has had one novel, Envious Gods, published in the U.S. and has several other books in the works.
Published Call of Cthulhu Game Material
- 1990: The Dollmaker in Blood Brothers
- 1991: Horror on the Orient Express -- lead designer as well as author of the final three chapters (Constantinople onwards) and co-author of the London chapters
- 1991: Regiment of Dread in Tales of the Miskatonic Valley
- 1992: The Iron Ghost in Fearful Passages
- 1992: Nightmare in Silence in Blood Brothers 2
- 1996: The Complete Masks of Nyarlathotep -- a few of the encounters for 3rd and 4th editions: Kenyan game lodge, Buckley's ghost in Australia and the demon and Mr Lung in China
Online Call of Cthulhu Game Material
Contributions to Published Elric/Stormbringer Game Material
- 1991: Perils of the Young Kingdom
- 1991: Sorcerers of Pan Tang
- 1993: Melniboné
- 2001: Corum
Contributions to Published Pendragon Game Material
- 1992: Perilous Forest
- 1999: Tales of Chivalry and Romance (The Adventure of the New-Made Knight)
- 2006: Envious Gods