The Fall of Delta Green from Pelgrane Press adapts Arc Dream's Delta Green RPG to Pelgrane's own Gumshoe system, with Kenneth Hite creating a work focusing on the Delta Green of the 1960s leading to the official dissolution of the organisation at the end of the decade, following the fateful events in the jungles of Indochina.
Curious? There's a sampler available (PDF, 37 MB) as well as free downloadable Character and Handler sheets on Pelgrane's web site, along with a Development Diary by Ken and a spotlight on Ghouls in The Fall of Delta Green.
The Fall of Delta Green also highlights that increasingly tricky problem of when something is actually "out". When it's available in PDF to KS backers (January), in PDF to sell or general print retail? (US early/UK late June) It becomes difficult to determine when something is suitable for reporting as "news". As such these days it's probably better to think of Yoggie's Front Page as providing a highlight/feature point (like our podcasts) rather than up to the minute breaking information (though it can still do that). The quickest and most responsive methods today remain our forums and Twitter feed. We adapt to a changing world (as we've done for 20 years) – thank you for sticking with us.
The Fall of Delta Green
It is the 1960s. The stars are coming right.
- Lethal combat and covert action in the 1960s, featuring assault rifles, flamethrowers, mortar shells, spy cameras, truth drugs, and getting rid of the bodies Delta Green operations always seem to leave behind.
- "Back in the World" vignettes that let you explore the human side of your Agent's life – and often track their slow destruction by Delta Green.
- The rich world of the Delta Green Mythos, including a gazetteer of unnatural lands, the desperate truth of Hastur, and period takes on the top-secret MAJESTIC program, the Nazi Karotechia, the alien Greys, and the decadent Cult of Transcendence.
- Detailed advice for making mysteries, magics, monsters, and Delta Green operations.
- Interoperability with Night's Black Agents, Trail of Cthulhu, and The Esoterrorists: Use your favourite Gumshoe rules to battle the unnatural in the 1960s!