Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sglancy12

Pagan Publishing Announces Delta Green Lottery

sglancy12
Okay, sour grapes, but why didn't they hold this contest for the ones who have already ordered the book?

Um... because I hadn't thought of the contest back in August of '06 when you pre-ordered the book at GenCon?

However, I promise that if you come to the Pagan Publishing booth and introduce yourself at GenCon '07, I'll shoot you.

Meeper
However, I promise that if you come to the Pagan Publishing booth and introduce yourself at GenCon '07, I'll shoot you.

And you can't say fairer than that. O_o

Nemo235
Okay, sour grapes, but why didn't they hold this contest for the ones who have already ordered the book?

Um... because I hadn't thought of the contest back in August of '06 when you pre-ordered the book at GenCon?

I apologize. I forgot there were those who preordered back then.

I only recently ordered it online.

If I do make it to GenCon this year, will you at least sign the bullet before you shoot? :D

DarkDesigns

Woohoo! My copy arrived today! Damn... my name tag was shot 3 times. 8O

See what happens when you volunteer for the dangerous assignment?

vitae_drinker

So...

Um...

When and where can we order? :wink:

StephanieMcAlea
I'll review the 3 combined Delta Green Eyes Only Book when it is released on this website if you are willing to send me a copy?

If you can send me an advanced copy, I'll time the review for its release?

Anymore news on this or have i missed the boat? :cry:

DarkDesigns
I'll review the 3 combined Delta Green Eyes Only Book when it is released on this website if you are willing to send me a copy?

If you can send me an advanced copy, I'll time the review for its release?

Anymore news on this or have i missed the boat? :cry:

That was just a pitch made to Mr. Glancey, not a new offer from him. Still, keep your fingers crossed.

kjamma4

Mine came yesterday. Sweet.

StephanieMcAlea

what I meant was are they still available and where can i get one?

WinstonP
what I meant was are they still available and where can i get one?

They haven't officially become available yet. A few that were pre-ordered at GenCon in 2005(?) were shipped as well as a few that were won in a shooting range lottery. Today the rest of the shipment is scheduled to be hauled into Adam Scott Glancy's basement, so I think they'll be up for sale at the Pagan site as well as others soon. (Holds credit card at the ready and waits by computer...)

StephanieMcAlea
(Holds credit card at the ready and waits by computer...)

phew! strikes same pose.

sglancy12
Today the rest of the shipment is scheduled to be hauled into Adam Scott Glancy's basement, so I think they'll be up for sale at the Pagan site as well as others soon. (Holds credit card at the ready and waits by computer...)

I just returned the rental truck...

Let me just say a big thank you to Ryan Sommer, the only volunteer to show up and get his free Delta Green (plus extra goodies from the out of print department). Between us, we moved over 8,000 pounds of books. That's four freakin' tons people! Two tons each.

So, I am dead. I'm not doing **** until tomorrow or the day after but sometime over the weekend I will put DGd20 on the website. When I get some books down to Portland and hand them off the Arkham Bazaar, you can get them from there too. Distributors who have placed orders already will get them UPSed to them on Monday.

Pagan's long nightmare is over. Yours is just begining. Enjoy the books.

StephanieMcAlea

Yay for the big Glancy!! H'away y'mon!!

AdamAstonbury
Yay for the big Glancy!! H'away y'mon!!

And Kudos to Mr Sommer for going along and helping out.

'Greater love hath no gamer than this, that a gamer should bust his ass hauling books for his fellow geeks' :D

StephanieMcAlea
'Greater love hath no gamer than this, that a gamer should bust his ass hauling books for his fellow geeks'

mwhaahaa!! :lol:

ryansommer

Well, I can't say it was a piece of cake, but it was fun to meet Scott and help out the gaming community. It was also quite a suprise to find out that Pagan Publishing is a mere mile from my house. Thanks for the book and the other goodies, Scott.

Now where did I put the Advil.........ah yes, there they are.

This is a randome question related to another post on here, but is The Starts Are Right still in print or does anyone know where a guy can find it? I've got my DG book and I'm now working hard to line up a slew of wonderfully horrific operas for my unsuspecting players.

WinstonP

This is a random question related to another post on here, but is The Starts Are Right still in print or does anyone know where a guy can find it? I've got my DG book and I'm now working hard to line up a slew of wonderfully horrific operas for my unsuspecting players.

The Stars Are Right (revised edition) is still in print. If you did around the boards I'm sure you'll find plenty of DG scenario suggestions.

ryansommer

Thanks Winston. After I posted that message I realized I was being lazy and did an Amazon search for it. I found the book and will be ordering it soon.

As for operas, I've been following AdamAshtonbury's wrtie ups and am going to use them for inspiration. I think I will start with Pupetshows and Shadow Plays but I am not sure where to go from there. Convergence is something I want to run once the players have a solid understanding of the setting and how DG operates.

EdwardPickmanDerby
sometime over the weekend I will put DGd20 on the website

Are they on the website now and I'm just being an idiot, because they dont seem to be on the pagan front page at this time.

Death_Jester

I haven't seen the new Delta Green book come up on the Arkham Bazaar, Amazon or even the Pagen Publishing website. Are we looking at some new delay or is there a date that we can expect to be able to buy this shiney shiney new book?

EdwardPickmanDerby

Has anyone gotten a copy from this main shipment, and if so how can the rest of us do the same?

jasonw1239

According to A.Scott Glancy in the Yahoo Delta Green forum, last Friday he shipped out a load of books to distributors in the midwest and east coast.

He had plans to personally deliver a carload of books to Arkham Bazaar over the weekend but it has not been confirmed that it actually happened.

StephanieMcAlea

Any of these copies available in the UK?

EdwardPickmanDerby

Arkham bazaar now has copies available. JOY!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.