Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BMonroe

Beyond Re-Animator

BMonroe

My copy has just shipped from Amazon, and I can't wait to watch it... anybody seen it yet and care to comment on the film?

GBSteve

I saw it a Horror Fest in London last year. It's very low budget, shot mainly in Spain with mainly Spanish actors but I enjoyed it none the less.

Keeping watching through the credits for something truely gruesome, and very funny.

ThrallofCthulhu

Its pretty good, if you like gory stuff. I do, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Unique take on Herbert West's formula's effect on living things. Pretty interesting.

Mythos

I managed to catch it when the Sci-Fi channel ran an edited version a couple of months ago.

Have to admit, I waqs surprised at how much I enjoyed it and the tie in with the two other films. I'll have to check and see if any of the local video stores now have it for purchase.

BMonroe

Well, mine should be arriving today or tomorrow... once I unpack the DVD player (just moved last week) I'll have to give this one a whirl.

Sounds like a good splatsticky movie... Can't wait to watch all three back-to-back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.