Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kafka47

Worlds#5

shoggothic

I think Issue #5 is trapped behind the Wall of Sleep...just wake me up when it gets here!

eltrevo

Got my copy today in the mail. Reviews shall follow when I have the time to read it and after I go through all my Delta Green material in preparation for the release of the Eyes Only compilation.

I will say this though: Best. Issue. Ever.

coffeedemon

Will Chaosium be receiving a load of these magazines? Any projected time of arrival? I've been holding off on a Chaosium order until they arrive..

Black-Seal-Editor
I will say this though: Best. Issue. Ever.

Thanks Eltrevo.

I haven't seen the final magazine yet, and I'm waiting with the rest of you. I usually see WOC in my FLGS before I receive my comp copies.

Tclynch

Any estimate on when we'll see the mag here in the USA?

jasonw1239

Does anybody know if chapters.indigo.ca will be getting a stock of issue #5?

Their online store is showing that they still have copies of #'s 3 & 4 in stock.

That was where I ordered my copies from at roughly $15 Canadian.

Jason W.

kafka47

I am putting my misguided faith in Amazon.ca for mine...as I have ordered from them in the past and they massively screwed up, as I was waiting 6months and when I complained they merely delisted the item from my shopping cart and their website for two weeks after it "reappeared" it had a massive mark-up.

grodog

I'll have to place this on order with my FLGS I guess :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.