Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kafka47

Worlds#5

kafka47

I don't get it...it gets printed in Canada yet Canadian gaming stores are the last to see it. Maybe, you could hook me up with the publisher and see if he/she can send me a copy before sending a stack where ever the distributor is located...

Wood
Do we have to wait until after Christmas?!?!?

Yes. But it is coming. Like something in the dark, to paraphrase a cr*** but occasionally inspired TV show.

But mostly crappy, and very disappointing.

WoC5 is coming. I have seen the signs.

And the proofs.

kafka47

Any closer to a possible release date. If so, provide details please. And what of Black Seal...is it also in the final stages, any ideas when these might be hitting the gaming shelves...

eltrevo

Yes please. provide information on when #5 comes to us, I long to have it.

Brother12

CANADIAN SOURCES:

chapter.indigo.ca lists 3, 4, & 5 and amazon.ca both list #3 used & 4

Careless

Has anyone been able to pull up the Dark Ages Constantinople preview for WoC5? I'm extremely curious about Chad Bowser's article as i hope to base a game out of there shortly..

David_Conyers

I was wondering which issue of Worlds of Cthulhu that my scenario "The Jermyn Horror" will appear in?

Black-Seal-Editor
I was wondering which issue of Worlds of Cthulhu that my scenario "The Jermyn Horror" will appear in?

Contact me offline please David. I don't want to set a precedent of talking about editorial matters online.

Untouchable

So, when is issue 5 going to be available?

Black-Seal-Editor

I don't know. Honestly. Its in production, and that's as much as I know.

However as soon as I do, I'll be telling everyone. Loudly.

cynick

I don't know. Honestly. Its in production, and that's as much as I know.

However as soon as I do, I'll be telling everyone. Loudly.

Then we'll start pestering you about The Black Seal #4 :wink: :twisted:

KaosDevice

So I assume the issue will complete the elder seal star that I see forming on my shelf from the previous issue spines? Because it is pretty frakking awesome.

Black-Seal-Editor

Quick update: WOC5 is one of a number of Pegasus publications that have had printer problems. I am told WOC5 should be available in North America in September.

HTH.

Master_Forcide
Quick update: WOC5 is one of a number of Pegasus publications that have had printer problems. I am told WOC5 should be available in North America in September.

HTH.

whee!

sifu

Believe it when I see it...

DrJohn

Well, at least I saw the proofs from the printer a couple of days ago, and they were fine.

CharlesDexterWard

Any updates? Anyone seen issue #5 yet?

DrJohn

WoC #5 should arrive on October 5th at the US distributor. It should therefore available to the stores soon after that.

Frank Heller

CharlesDexterWard
WoC #5 should arrive on October 5th at the US distributor. It should therefore available to the stores soon after that.

Frank Heller

Woo-hoo! Happy Halloween, everyone! :)

Gol-Goroth

Wonderful News!

Ladislaus

Frank Heller

:?: Is everything still on track for the early October arrival of Worlds of Cthulhu #5 in the US?

shoggothic

Frank Heller

:?: Is everything still on track for the early October arrival of Worlds of Cthulhu #5 in the US?

The PDF downloads for Issue 5 are up on the WoC site, so I assume that's a good sign!

:D

Danharms

Plus, I just received an invoice request for my contribution, which normally doesn't happen until right before the magazine appears. So I'm hopeful.

Tigger_MK4

Waits at station ; looks a watch ; sighs ;walks up and down platfom ; looks at watch; sighs; walks up and down platfom; looks at watch ....

DarkDesigns

Any word on if we'll have #5 by Halloween? Come on... I'm on vacation that week! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.