Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PoC

CafePress Shop updated

Ottomancer
I can only shudder at the thought of the type of 'trapped nerve' who would come up with the slogan

"Nothing can stop my enthusiasm for COC" (given the phonetic pronounciation) over the succubus from UO#14 reclining in the tentacles of He who sleeps.

Forgive my ignorance here: "UO#14" ?

PoC
...I can only shudder at the thought of the type of 'trapped nerve' who would come up with the slogan

"Nothing can stop my enthusiasm for COC"

I lay that squarely at the feet of Gary Sumpter, see:

Call of Cthulhu 25th Anniversary book cancelled

The idea is fun, the "anime" tentacled thingie is just so first-degree I'd be ashamed to wear it ;)

Then may I recommend the Love Pillow? No need to take it outdoors :twisted:

The graphic was kindly done by a friend as a result of giving him the phrase to play with, and shortly after Secrets of Japan had just come out. Let's also not forget David Conyers' interpretation too, with the 'jolly green giant' version - who just can't get enough Call of Cthulhu! :D

Paul

WinstonP
Forgive my ignorance here: "UO#14" ?

The Unspeakable Oath #14.

link to image

PoC

Robbie has found a European alternative to CafePress: http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk

If anyone wants any YSDC merchandise but didn't want to import them from the USA then let me know what you'd like to get and I'll see about setting them up.

Paul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.