spookymizu

Wrestlenomicon - Cthulhu vs Hastur: KS Ends on 4/19

spookymizu

Hi fiends. The good folks at Arc Dream Publishing (Delta Green and Unspeakable Oath) only have six more days (4/18) to get this campaign funded. It's a card game where Cthulhu has a grudge match against Hastur. It sounds like it will be a load of fun, but they are still around $2,500 short.

The game will run you $20, but they have just upped the ante by having a $40 pledge that includes a playmat, bonus cards, AND free shipping!

Now go out and spend your nickels and pence. Let's get this thing done!

Moomin

I'm a backer ! it really does look great fun, it would be a shame if it falls short :( C'mon peeps give a back and I’ll come and deliver a mythos style smackdown to anyone who's game :)

willmize

I love old school wrestling, and I love the mythos, but just can't get behind both of them together, like some smushed together peanut butter cup.

Dang. Now I want to play some World Wide Wrestling!

- Bill

spookymizu

We are getting closer, folks!  Only $1,500 more needed in the next four days.

I really want to see this project realized.  Seems like it would be a fun game. 

Come on!  Make the Great Old Ones Great Again! 

Pledge for this Kickstarter!

spookymizu

The campaign has meet the funding level.  Now it's time to get to some of the stretch goals by Friday.  The two goals are additional decks for Nyarlathotep and Yog-Sothoth.

Here's a message about how to do that from Shane Ivey:

Hi gang, Shane Ivey here from Arc Dream Publishing. We have less than a thousand bucks to raise [edit:  it has since been raised] ! As soon as we hit that goal, that guarantees that Wrestlenomicon ships to everybody in August!

What comes next?

With another $5K ($25K total), we unlock the Nyarlathotep deck and EVERY deck gets 70 cards instead of 60.

With another $10K ($30K total), we unlock the Yog-Sothoth deck and EVERY deck gets 80 cards instead of 60.

Let's push this thing to the end of the world and beyond!

Want to Pledge Extra?

Backers have asked about boosting their pledges to help drive toward the other Old Ones.

The Nyarlathotep and Yog-Sothoth decks will cost $15 each (plus S/H to be billed later). If 400 backers add $15 each to reserve the Nyarlathotep deck, that guarantees Nyarlathotep. If 400 backers add $30 each, that guarantees both Nyarlathotep and Yog-Sothoth.

Of course, if we reach the Kickstarter’s end and don’t hit those goals, you can reduce your pledge, use that extra pledge amount to buy a spare copy, apply the extra to your shipping & handling in BackerKit, or just get it refunded if you don’t reduce the pledge in time.

So, if we can get the stretch goals funded, all four of the decks will be 80 cards!  And we can have four Great Old Ones going to battle.

I'm adding $30 to my pledge right now.  Let's get this going!

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now