Helen

Secret Shoggoth XIII

Helen

Just a reminder that you need to have sent your gift by end of 7th December :)

ClarenceColeman

Helen, you are marvelous.  I love this community and get to drink from a gifted handmade mug everyday because of a past S. Shoggoth.  Christmas Day is my birthday and I delight at making a scene of opening this in front of inlaws.  I'm easy to please so anything is fun.  Ephemera, old boxes with a found mystery item and a cryptic note, vintage stuff, gaming materials, ornaments, anything carved out of wood or stone, or a picture of my name tattooed on your arm.  Enjoy and have fun.  Thanks!

Karloff

Worth bearing in mind Canada’s suffering from mail strikes right now - bound to cause a delay.

Rayven

@Karloffo.O OH! Thank you for the reminder Karloff! I have friends out that way I'm sending stuff to. :S

Helen

Just a gentle reminder that gifts need to be sent by Friday - if there are any issues, please let me know. And if you've sent but not told me, please let me know. Thanks!

Gifts have started arriving so if someone wants to start a 'Thank you Secret Shoggoth' thread, it would be great to see what you have got :) 

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now