klecser

Quick Two-Headed Serpent Help? (minor spoilers)

klecser

Hey folks,

I'm trying to push through a handout for a game coming up and I don't have my Two-Headed Serpent copy on me.  I bought it at the FLGS so no PDF.

Can anyone quickly remind me:  What is Goncalves first name?

What is the address of the Meadham Building?

I'm working on a Business card handout.

He's going to be my player's first point of contact to get them in touch with Caduceus.

Telephone number is 7377368: Spells out "serpent" on a standard alpha-numeric phone conversion.  he he

nclarke

Not an answer but if the FLGS is part of Bits and Mortar they could supply you with the pdf.

klecser

Unfortunately, they are not.  😕 . Omaha has a ton of FLGS but NONE of them are Bits and Mortar participants.  So, I purchase a lot from Chaosium just to get the PDFs but sometimes I want to support the FLGS too, ya know?  Under those circumstances I have to deal with not getting the PDF.  I have no idea why they don't participate because Omaha has almost a dozen game stores.  Higher per capita than virtually anywhere. 😕

ScottDorward

Dr Goncalves' first name is Victor.

The Meadham Building is located on Park Row in Manhattan. We never gave a full address, but the New York World Building, which inspired it, was on 99 Park Row.

I hope the game goes well!

klecser

Thanks Scott!  I love The Good Friends of Jackson Elias and your work on this campaign!

ScottDorward

Thank you!

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now