Sign in to follow this  
Travern

PAX Unplugged, Philadelphia, Nov. 30–Dec. 2, 2018

Travern

Penny Arcade's PAX has posted their schedule for their upcoming Philadelphia convention.  Announced Call of Cthulhu games currently include: Deirdre of the Sorrows, Ides of Winter, The Outlaws of Desolation Peak, and Wailing Women.

EDIT: The list of exhibitors currently TBA, but they do have a mobile app.  Some panels have been posted on the schedule, but the main events page isn't showing anything yet.  (Presumably the final list hasn't been confirmed.)

MrHandy

I'm planning to attend and play in as many of those as I can. Fortunately, they learned from last year when all of the RPGs filled up before I even got there. Each of them is run at multiple tables, so they can support up to 24 players, and at least one of them is being run in two different sessions as well.

nclarke

Having run it a couple of times I can recommend Ides of Winter as being very atmospheric. I've run Outlaws of Desolation Peak as well so definitely loads of fun there.

Travern

PAX Unplugged's Exhibitor Directory is live.  Currently, they have almost 250 vendors attending, including Chaosium, Pelgrane Press, Petersen Games, Atlas Games, Cubicle7, GoodmanGames, White Wolf, Onyx Path, SteveJacksonGames, and more.  (That looks like an increase of around 25% since last year.)

Incidentally, Chaosium and Pelgrane Press are across the aisle from one another, which is convenient.

RogerBW
25 minutes ago, Travern said:

Incidentally, Chaosium and Pelgrane Press are across the aisle from one another, which is convenient.

If they don't manage a Bridge of Tentacles between the booths I shall be disappointed.

grodog

I will not be back to the area until after Pax Unplugged again this year, alas....

Allan.