stadi

Pre WW2 Nazi villains

stadi

Does anyone know of a scenario (could be a one-shot or something longer) where the villains are nazis in the 30s? I'm also looking for something for non-soldier heroes, so Achtung Cthulhu won't do it. Something like Indiana Jones.

rsanford

Another book from the same people who put out Heroes of Rura Tonga is Pulp Egypt Adventures Along the Nile. Set in the 30s and it definitely has Nazis!

Taavi

The Sevenfold Path (one of the Chaosium monographs) has the heroes clashing with the proto-Nazi Thule Society in 1920s Iceland (could just as easily be 1930s). There is a good mix of academia, detective and action parts to the story.

The Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion has a plug-in proto-Nazi expedition to northwest Australia in search of solar eclipses and Pnakotus. Obviously, the main topic of the Companion is Masks, so unless you're planning to run Masks or want (heaps of) information about the various locations of Masks, it might not be worth the outlay for you.

You should find something in Astounding Adventures... 

stadi

Thank you all for the ideas. I think I will begin with Astounding Adventures, BRP should be easy to convert to Call of Cthulhu 7th ed (Pulp). I'm planning to gamemaster The Two-Headed Serpent and want to include a side adventure with Nazi villains. This will be the easiest way.

eternalchampion

There is also "The black drop" from Trail of Cthulhu, it is a scenario set in the mid-30s at an almost deserted island colony. Apart form the investigators there is another group that includes nazis, but I think they are not immediately hostile.

SpiderBobby

Some of the germans in  in The Black Drop are Nazis but they aren't immediately hostile (and you may end up having to team up with them).

mvincent

1) Beyond the Mountains of Madness contains a German expedition that PC's fight, compete and/or work with. Not necessarily Nazis, but necessarily not Nazis. And they have a Zeppelin.

2) The Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion observes that actual Nazis are in Australia near the PC's local at the time of the adventure (1920's).

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now