PoC

YOG-SOTHOTHERY: YSDC Email Newsletter

PoC

ysdc-newsletter-send-banner.jpg

YOG-SOTHOTHERY is the name of our public circulation email newsletter. We've had a private one for our Patrons for a few years (The Innsmouth Inquirer), but after the GDPR 2018 shake out I thought it might be nice to start up a new public newsletter as well.

Yog-Sothothery should be no more than monthly'ish and shouldn't be overly long either so it won't overflow your email inbox. It will feature Cthulhu/Lovecraftian/YSDC news, information and more. Email will be the only way to receive Yog-Sothothery.

If you'd like to sign up for our newsletter, simply be logged in and find the sign-up box on the right hand side of the forum or [Activity] pages. If you can't see such a box it means you're already sign up! The first edition should be going out later next week.

As a little enticement to join, in the first issue (July 2018) we're giving away a handsome copy of The Fall of Delta Green, courtesy of @PelgranePress, to one newsletter subscriber.

tmk

Would the subscribe appear in the mobile browsing? I can't see it and can't remember subscribing again although it's quite possible I did. My memory is not what it was.

PoC

Yes it would: towards the mid-point or bottom of the page (depending on which of the pages you’re on at the time).

tmk

Thanks. I must have already subscribed then. :)

hwest79

Even without the contest, I would have signed up. I love this site and mining so much great ideas. I never win these contests though

PoC

The first issue of our Yog-Sothothery newsletter should be out this Friday (13th), so there's still time to sign up if you haven't already. We'll be announcing the winner of our giveaway copy of The Fall of Delta Green in that issue.

PoC

The July 2018 edition of Yog-Sothothery has just gone out, and we announce the winner of that fine copy of The Fall of Delta Green (amongst other things). Thanks to all who've signed up so far.

Look out another edition in your email inbox in the future. (If you've signed up that is.)