Sign in to follow this  
PoC

Flexible Support: PayPal, Card, Apple/Google Pay

PoC

Following the June 2018 site upgrades "Olde Yoggie" is now able to accept a wider range of support options, including:

• Credit Cards
  • PayPal
  • Apple Pay and Google Pay

- both for purchases and subscriptions.

Thank you.

HerbirdFluWest

Well, I'm happy to report that patronage now works for me with PayPal. Before the site upgrades, PP strangely required for me to have a credit card, although other recurring payments (e.g. to Patreon, The Guardian, …) worked just fine. Even having PayPal credit didn't work. But the latter does the trick now.

So now I'll have to make sure to wire credit onto my PayPal account every three month, which of course is easily arranged. 

PoC

I'm glad it's better behaved! We can't claim any credit for it as we just implement the upgrades but it's good to hear that things have improved. 🙂

For further info: Regarding Apple Pay and Google Pay - those options will only show if your device is set up to use them, otherwise you'll just see the PayPal and credit card options.

Morthrai

Oddly enough, PayPal is now doing this exact same thing to me. Weird!

On 20/06/2018 at 08:40, JanothanSmall said:

Well, I'm happy to report that patronage now works for me with PayPal. Before the site upgrades, PP strangely required for me to have a credit card, although other recurring payments (e.g. to Patreon, The Guardian, …) worked just fine. Even having PayPal credit didn't work. But the latter does the trick now.

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this