PencilBoy99

Cape Cod Scenario?

PencilBoy99

Does anyone know of a published scenario set in Cape Cod.

WinstonP

I am pretty sure there are not any specifically set there but I could suggest some that might be adapted to there. Is there a reason you want to use Cape Cod?

PencilBoy99

I am in cape cod right now.

yronimoswhateley

If it helps, the WIki's list of Massachusetts scenarios can be found here: (link)

I don't think any of them are set specifically in Cape Code, but perhaps there are some that can be adapted from neighboring towns....

PencilBoy99

Thanks

WinstonP

Something like Dead in the Water from Kingsport : City in the Mists would be simple to relocate to Cape Cod (the scenario itself being strongly inspired by The Fog). 

On this site, look for Dark Dreams of Innsmouth in the Unbound Book portion of the Downloads section. 

If might sell my own books, the scenario “Drawn from the Water” in Arkham Gazette 2 could like the other Kingsport scenario above be moved to Cape Cod with minimal effort. http://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/172264

PencilBoy99

Great

numtini

Are you vacationing here or is there actually another player on the Peninsula of the Damned?

I recently ran a one off more or less off the cuff based on the Provincetown Black Flash, but my notes are in no shape to send out at the moment and it probably needs some significant revisions.

PencilBoy99

Ha. Vacationing with my son and we wanted to do something evocative.