Sign in to follow this  
Karloff

The Man Downstairs

Karloff

DriveThru link here.

The tenants at 224 Lenox Avenue, between W 121st and W122nd, New York City, have a neighbor they have never met, and never knew existed until a few weeks ago, yet he has always been there. Josef Voorzanger has been hiding for more than forty years, but time has eaten his once-sharp mind, and his wards are no longer strong enough to keep out the curious. Josef made a bad bargain a long time ago, and now the entity he bartered with is sending the Man with Lightning Flowers to collect - unless the investigators, hired by the owners of 224 Lenox, can find Josef first.

Or, to put it another way, I thought I'd try something new. When I first noticed the Miskatonic Repository, I thought it would be an interesting side project to get involved in. Some weeks pass, work gets done, polished, refined, and here we are.

This is very much an experiment for me. I wasn't sure whether it could be done, or whether it was worth doing. Now it's out, I'm fascinated to see whether it will be popular. A sequel is in the works. After that, who knows?

Enjoy!

post-3776-0-77750400-1518033430_thumb.png

Robin

Bought this on the basis of the italicised text in your post. I've only read the opening page so far, but I don't regret the purchase. It seems like a familiar theme (at least at the start), but I like the way you've set it up.

Regards,

Robin

Karloff

Always happy to meet a paying customer! :) I hope you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions!