Sign in to follow this  
willmize

World War C'thulhu - Cold War - Character Sheet - AutoCalc?

willmize

Hello my esteemed companions!

My friends and I over at Into The Darkness are getting ready to play "Intersections" from World War Cthulhu Cold War, to be run by Matthew Sanderson himself!

Because I am a lazy sod, I was hoping that somewhere out there there has a WWC CW Autocalc Character Sheet that I could use and share with my fellow agents.

If one is not readily available, would someone be kind enough to create one?

I ask this last question in complete ignorance as to how difficult or easy it is to do such a thing.

I'm just being greedy AND lazy, I guess.

Thank you in advance!

- Bill

nclarke

C7 never made one AFAIK so unless someone has Adobe Pro software and the time to make up a custom sheet you are probably OOL. I've found that it's easy enough to just use the annotation features of PDF reader software (I use Foxit) to insert numbers onto the sheet at the correct point. You have to do the math yourself but it's not rocket science.

willmize

C7 never made on AFAIK so unless someone has Adobe Pro software and the time to make up a custom sheet you are probably OOL. I've found that it's easy enough to just use the annotation features of PDF reader software (I use Foxit) to insert numbers onto the sheet at the correct point. You have to do the math yourself but it's not rocket science.

Thank you for responding! This was a great little suggestion.

I use Skim on my Mac for PDFs and with a little tweaking to the Annotation preference, managed to get a pretty good character sheet filled out for the most part.

Still tweaking the Characteristics and Skills boxes, but for text it works great.

- Bill