Sign in to follow this  
Laraqua

The Curse of Nineveh (spoilers) -- After The End

Laraqua

So I started the campaign without fully reading the last couple chapters and I'd assumed that winning against Nabu would cause some timey-wimey Yog-Sothothy goodness that will put things back the way they were.... Turns out that isn't the case at all! Now I kinda like that they have to live with the consequences, but as I will be following up these adventures with several other campaigns in an ongoing string of games eventuating in Achtung Cthulhu, I really need to think about what these consequences may be.

So how would you handle the King eating a whole bunch of wealthy and important souls? What if the Garden Party slaughter and disappearances happens? I'm thinking that the disappearances will be considered *unmade* from the timeline from the moment of their destruction, so no one recalls it happens. And the momentary great sanity loss could cover up a lot of the revelations but ... what else?

Lisa

I've not yet read this one, but one idea popped into my head. What if only the investigators remembered how things were before the change?