Butters

Looking for Players [Hangouts/Roll20]

Butters

I'm looking for a few brave souls to join me in tackling the classic campaign Shadows of Yog-Sothoth. I will be using the Sixth edition rule book, the sessions will hopefully be twice a month on a Sunday (starting from Sunday the 12th of November) and last for around two hours, I'm hoping that a seven to nine pm slot works. (G.M.T) and it will be over the internet using Hangouts and Roll20.

If interested reply below and lets see what we can get going.

MadCaptain

I’ll have to check my schedule, but I’m very interested

AdamAlexander

I’m interested, but the 12th is out for me due to a work travel conflict.

Morthrai

I'm interested. I have recently had to leave an online game due to its timing but the 7 to 9 slot would work for me. I need to check a couple of other things but having never played SoYS I want in :)

brandbogard

I am definitely interested. I don’t have enough chaos near me with similar interests unless I go to a convention.

I am In the GMT -8 time zone, but 11 am or 12 pm pacific time works for me.

Let me know what I need to do to get involved. It’s been a decade or so since since I’ve been involved in an online group

Email here is brandbogard@gmail.com

Gamesdisk

I would be up for this. What would you be requiring on our end?

Perfect time zone / slot for me.

Butters

Awesome, Right I better pull my finger out and get the first part finished. :shock:

So just to confirm its a 19:00 to 21:00 G.M.T slot using Hangouts (having the video on/off is entirely up to you) and Roll20 which will be used hopefully to display any maps and handouts found, there will be a Google+ page as well for those who don't want to get a Roll20 account. I will get cracking on a G+ Community page and post up the link here (Sunday afternoon) so you can have a look at what the general plan is and it will have all the links posted up there as well.

So all I really need is some Sixth edition characters who will be in the Boston area in 1920 and are wealthy enough to take a long sabbatical to visit interesting people in interesting countries. And I'm going to make things a little more progressive than stated in the adventure so that female characters will actually be able to do things.

Looking forward to getting some dice rolling.

brandbogard

Ok great, can’t wait to get setup

What format do you want the character sheets in?

Butters

What format do you want the character sheets in?

It can go on the Community page or you can E-mail me on mkgdingbat@googlemail.com if you want to maintain some mystery. :)

Community page is up, I think I've covered the basics but if I've missed something just let me know.

https://plus.google.com/communities/110341046311530365490?sqinv=LWdHLXdTWFZRMTJCdENaS0EzXzJKNTBrcGxuWVd3

brandbogard

Maybe the google hangouts group name or link, not sure how to find the hangout with that, new to google hangouts

Butters

The Hangout link will be sent just before the game and will at least for the initial sessions will also go up on the community page.

So Google Hangouts definitely needed,

Roll20 Would be handy to see handouts etc.

Google+ Again handy for keeping track of things.

Morthrai

I had better find time to put a character together between now and Sunday. Looking forward to it.

Butters

What happened?

SummerPudding

I'm definitely interested if I'm not too late

Butters

So sorry SummerPudding for the lateness in replying but unfortunately this group only lasted a few sessions and I've more or less given up on Cthulhu for the time being. I really hope you managed to find a group and have spent the last couple of months rolling dice and taking names and not cursing us too much for are tardiness in replying.  :8E: