synthboy

Looking for suggestions for DG scenario for a convention

synthboy

I'm running some games at a local convention at the end of the month and I'm keen to run something in the Delta Green universe. I was considering "Music From A Darkened Room" but after re-reading it I'm concerned that it won't fit into the four hours I have available and I'd hate to have to rush it. Does anybody have any alternative suggestions?

MrHandy

There's PX Poker Night. It's a great scenario, and it's a good way to introduce Delta Green to players who might not be familiar with it. I know it can be run in a four hour convention timeslot because I played it at a convention.

Or go with Night Floors. This should be done in covention slot...

The_Tatterdemalion_King

I'd be tempted to run Artifact Zero, but if you want something more straightforward I'd recommend Future/Perfect 1 or 2.

Graeme_P

Or go with Operation FULMINATE from the newly released (in PDF) Handlers Guide. That should be short enough for a convention slot.

synthboy

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. Having glanced over them all I think I'll go with PX Poker night: it's got some classic Delta Green tropes, doesn't reveal too much of the conspiracy (should I wish to run a  campaign with players at a later date) and also will probably require the least work from me. I'm running three games in a day and this one is last so I may be a bit burnt out by then.

AdamAlexander

I'm running some games at a local convention at the end of the month and I'm keen to run something in the Delta Green universe. I was considering "Music From A Darkened Room" but after re-reading it I'm concerned that it won't fit into the four hours I have available and I'd hate to have to rush it. Does anybody have any alternative suggestions?

I recently played Music from a Darkened Room at a convention and we did it in 4 hours. There were four players and a Keeper. Worked great, but you might want to run it with another group beforehand.