carnage_lee

Pulp Cthulhu support at The Dhole's House

carnage_lee

At long last The Dhole's House (https://www.dholeshouse.org) has support for creating Pulp Cthulhu Heroes!

This was a lot of work but I am pleased with the result and I'd like to say a big thank you to the small band of 'beta testers' that helped immensely - thanks guys!

Create your Pulp Hero, choosing from one of twenty-two Pulp Archetypes, add up to four Pulp Talents* and one of over 70 occupations.

Add Pulp Archetype bonus points
Add Occupation and Personal Interest points

Pulp Hero Control Panel:
Update skills
Update HP, MP, SAN Pts and Luck (as games progress)
Add a character portrait
Add Weapons and Equipment
Updatable 'character log'
Updatable character back-story elements.

Download a fully completed PDF Pulp Hero sheet (basic and full auto-calc).

At the moment the occupation choice is limited to the 'suggested' occupations for the chosen archetype - this will change to include occupations in the 7th ed rules in the future.

* Added support for 4 levels of Pulp!
Low Pulp - regular HP and 2 talents
Regular Pulp - Pulp HP and 2 talents
High Pulp - Pulp HP and 3 talents
Max Pulp - Pulp HP and 4 talents

Arben

I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth (because of disease), but the site seems to be down with a certificate issue.

carnage_lee

Yep, the certificate expired without the hosting co. automatically renewing it (which they should have done).  I raised a ticked at 3am CDT and was promised that a new certificate would be issued and installed.

I'm still waiting for this to happen - extremely frustrating.

carnage_lee

Still waiting for the  email so that I can authorise the CSR and it's been 24 hours. Aparantly my ticket is near the top and will be dealt with soon.

carnage_lee

The Dhole's House is back up and running, with new hosts. Sincere apologies for the disruption over the past few days.