Friedland

First Time Using Sound Files. Any Help?

Friedland

Hi Folks,

As stated in another thread I'm starting the Two Headed Serpent Campaign this weekend. Ideally I'd like to use a few sound files for atmosphere, but have had limited experience of this.

My partner bought me an iPod and WiFi speaker for my birthday and I'd love to try it out, but so far all I've done is download a few albums. Admittedly I'm at the age now where technology puts the fear into me. We have used 'Siren Scape' at our local gaming club, but I'd like to replicate something similar in our home games.

I've looked at the 'sound dogs' website which looks interesting, but unsure about signing straight up and paying for files I've no idea how to use.

If all else fails just a jungle background loop would be OK.

Any help is much appreciated!

DadsAngry

Take a look at Soundcloud. I had made a bunch of sound effects for my games when roll20 supported them. Search DadsAngry under people and you'll get my collection of sounds.

Friedland

Take a look at Soundcloud. I had made a bunch of sound effects for my games when roll20 supported them. Search DadsAngry under people and you'll get my collection of sounds.

Thanks! I'll take a look at that.

gabrielconnor

I personally use Syrinscape. While their library of Cthulhu specific themes is still growing, if you get a subscription with them you can use ALL their amazing sound assets and upload some of your own and create amazing musical themes that you can switch with the click of a button depending on theme.

Warning. The Sound Editor portion takes some time to get used to.