PoC

Thank You

PoC

I just wanted to start a forum thread to say a public thank you to everyone who's given support and help to "Olde Yoggie", especially recently in light of certain events.

As they're time-dependent I wanted to mention here a couple of thoughtful and extremely generous offers from @MarkMorrison of Campaign Coins and @StephanieMcAlea of Stygian Fox.

Campaign Coins - Innsmouth Gold

From now until the end of the month use the code YOGGIE10 at check-out when picking up an Innsmouth Gold 10-Pack from Campaign Coins and you’ll receive a $1.50 discount. At the same time Campaign Coins will donate $5 to YSDC for every one of those YOGGIE10 Innsmouth Gold packs sold (limited to 100 purchased packs)

Stygian Fox - The Things We Leave Behind

From now until midnight on Sunday night (25th June), every physical copy bought of The Things We Leave Behind will see $10 donated to Yoggie and every PDF will see $5 donated.

Thank you, all.

Badger

Reposting here for more visibility:

I'm really, really sad to read that you feel you have to do this, Paul.  :(

They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so i'm swiping Stephanie and Mark's idea:

From now until midnight Sunday (PST), anyone who purchases a copy of the Feed the Shoggoth! card game will get $5 off their purchase, and every copy sold will get $5 donated in their name to YSDC. Use the coupon code during check out: YOGGIE17

You can get your copy at http://www.feedtheshoggoth.com. The storefront is only set up for US customers only right now: if you're in UK/Europe, shoot me an email at badger@squamousstudios.con, and i'll get you hooked up.

Cheers,

-=Badger

PoC

Thank you, Badger. That is exceedingly kind!

PoC

A quick heads-up. The initial Campaign Coins code wasn't quite correctly set up ($15 minimum spend for a $14.99 item, so it didn't kick in on a one pack purchase)!

Mark now assures me this has been fixed. :-)

Lammomedes

A quick heads-up. The initial Campaign Coins code wasn't quite correctly set up ($15 minimum spend for a $14.99 item, so it didn't kick in on a one pack purchase)!

Mark now assures me this has been fixed. :-)

I'm lucky I purchased two (2) then in my little bit to help out the site, well in addition to patronage.

Badger

FYI, i'm extending the donation offer thingy until this coming Friday, July 1st. Same code, same discount, same donation. :)

Cheers,

-=b

PoC

Thank you, Badger - that's very kind of you!

There's a few shout outs in today's News from Pnakotus...

PoC

In another act of generosity, Pelgrane Press will be offering 37% off their Trail of Cthulhu PDFs this weekend with a voucher code I'll be sharing tomorrow morning (Saturday, 22nd). The margins going to YSDC.

Also a reminder that Chaosium are donating *all profits* from the sale of the Masks of Nyarlathotep Companion PDF to YSDC as well.

PoC

Here's the promised Pelgrane code for this weekend (22nd/23rd July) for 37% off Trail of Cthulhu PDFs in aid of YSDC:

TRAILOFYOG37

https://www.pelgranepress.com/shop/