Yog-Sothothery Newsletter Read more... ×
nclarke

A suggestion for props: form-fillable auction catalogue

kirkd

Glad to help. I'll try and find some time to make a few changes to it and do a couple of page layouts.

It may be helpful if I upload the flat artwork and the psd files in the future as well incase anyone else wants to nab them for their own stuff. I'll probably drop them onto my blog as a post so theres a permanent set of links.

nclarke

Thanks Kirkd.

ZeroMostel

Hmmm. I was wondering if a good Cover for an Auction house would be accepted? I enjoy making props and this is something that would be worthwhile.

nclarke

More stuff like this would certainly be appreciated, so yes please ZeroMostel.

kirkd

I've still got this on the go. I've been snowed under with some client work but I've got a couple of pages almost ready for sharing.

ZeroMostel

By all means, share.

I will work on the catalog Cover this weekend and the internal structure after that. I just need a pic and or description of some artifacts that would be for sale.

kirkd

Better late than never but the project I had over the last couple of weeks sucked my time away.

I've uploaded six files to my dropbox account but I'll be adding some more when I get round to the layout and if there are any suggestions for changes or things I've not got right, please shout.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4kbdm94ent0mrlp/AADRIBqXZoK0XmA3hExVB0yna?dl=0

There are two cover options red or green but its really easy to do more options if people want.

In the pages there are two layouts but they're also mirrored so theres options for a single or four left page images or the same on the right page.

kirkd

Also, the text box under each of the 4 images is room for a title or a label. If you only need 3 images, you can drop a 1x1 transparent gif in one of the boxes.

pHa0Gn8.png

sasori

Wow, great! :D

nclarke

Seconded, glad I thought to make this a thread.

Nigel

kirkd

I promise to crack out a few more pages soon. I've had a couple of busy evenings with sculpture orders but I've got a couple of weeks off coming up and I'm planning on eating my own dog food by producing something for the CoC game group I run.

synthboy

Thank you very much KirkD. I will definitely find a use for these.

ZeroMostel

untitled_by_zero_mostel-dbh1j11.png