Sign in to follow this  
PoC

YSDC Podcasting Equipment

PoC

Before heading to eBay I thought I'd see if anyone on YSDC is interested in our Zoom H6 Handy Recorder. As used in various Yoggie podcasts, including Breakfast Club.

It is in excellent condition and comes with the items pictured (X/Y and Mid-Side mics) and a 32 GB SanDisk Extreme SD card.

zoom-h6-handy-recorder.jpg

It can handle 4 XLR/TRS inputs (6 with an extra module), runs off AA batteries (or external power or USB) and is a great portable recording machine (a step up from the Zoom H4n). See the link above for more details/specifications.

The only reason I'm putting it up for sale is because of a change in the way we record a lot of our material these days.

I'm in the UK, postage would be at cost and I'm open to offers. Just drop me a Private Message.

PoC

This will go up on eBay next week barring any further interest.

PoC

This item has now sold.

Thank you.

PoC

I will be offering up some more of our podcasting equipment in the near future, do keep an eye on this thread if interested.