Sevastopol

Cthulhu Confidential - Actual Plays from the Rulebook

Sevastopol

A few weeks ago myself and a friend recorded an actual play of the Cthulhu Confidential scenario 'The Fathomless Sleep'; it was a lot of fun and if you're interested in hearing the results you can find the first episode here:

Sevastopol

Some of you might recall that back in April I uploaded an actual play of the Cthulhu Confidential scenario 'The Fathomless Sleep' to YouTube. Well last Friday I recorded another Cthulhu Confidential scenario, this time with my multi-talented friend Sadhbh, who took on the role of crusading journalist Vivian Sinclair – and if you're interested you can hear the first episode here:

Sevastopol

Completing the scenarios from the Cthulhu Confidential core rulebook, I've just uploaded a new actual play to YouTube, this time with the gravelly Mark taking on the role of private eye Langston Wright in the scenario 'Capitol Colour' – and if you're interested you can hear the first episode here:

PoC

I've grouped these into a single thread so people can find them all in one place for convenience. :-)

It sounds like you're having a lot of fun playing them!

Sevastopol

Thanks Paul!

matthewbaldwin

These are invaluable -- thanks!