Morthrai

New RPG Fanzine [The Dark Times] seeks submissions

Morthrai

I just retested and for that issue (only that one), issue cannot be succesfully downloaded via Firefox (on 2 differents PC), but OK with Internet Explorer and Chrome.

Perhaps just a glitch with a FF plugin from my side.

Thanks anyway for the pdfs!

Thank you for the information - we couldn't find any problems. I will add a note to the Downloads page just in case it happens to other people.

Morthrai

You're most welcome. Congratulations on the launch of the new magazine!

The segment starts at 18m:35s. If your podcast player can handle chapters/bookmarks you can jump straight to it. :-)

Keep the plugs coming - we need as much material as we can get, now and for future issues too!

PoC

I'll see what I can do. ;-)

HelplessBystander

Hmm...I think I can make an article around RPing Cthulhu and mysteries based around 1920s Asia (China, specifically). A Qi Mechanic, as well. Would that be good? :)

Morthrai

Hmm...I think I can make an article around RPing Cthulhu and mysteries based around 1920s Asia (China, specifically). A Qi Mechanic, as well. Would that be good? :)

If you're the same person who emailed me yesterday then yes, we'd love to see this!

HelplessBystander

Yes, I am.

Morthrai

Okay everyone, we are getting some very good material coming in but we always need more. Keep it up please  8)

HelplessBystander

Sure, but do you mind give the authors some kind of update on when their articles will go 'live' and when the next issue can be expected to come out? It's a suggestion, but I would prefer if I'm more involved in the publishing process or the 'magic behind the scenes'.

Morthrai
On 15/10/2017 at 14:25, HelplessBystander said:

Sure, but do you mind give the authors some kind of update on when their articles will go 'live' and when the next issue can be expected to come out? It's a suggestion, but I would prefer if I'm more involved in the publishing process or the 'magic behind the scenes'.

You raise a good point. In general, if you or any of the other contributors need to be kept updated then email me at the submissions address. I can tell you that the next issue will be out around the Midwinter/Christmas (insert name of festival here) time period :)

HelplessBystander

Sure. No worries!

Morthrai
We are pleased to announce that The Dark Times fanzine 02 is now available - only slightly late! This issue contains material for Call of Cthulhu and Trail of Cthulhu, as well as a couple of neat systemless items and more besides.

Download the PDF for free from here:

If you wish to send us anything in the horror-conspiracy-weirdness genres you can contact us here:

darktimesfanzineATgmailDOTcom

Look us up on Facebook (The Dark Times Fanzine) or Twitter (DTZ_2017)

Cheers!

Morthrai
As usual, Dark Times Fanzine is looking for submissions. We are a free pdf magazine dealing with all aspects of the horror, conspiracy and weird roleplaying genres. Apart from gaming material we also accept anything that can act as inspiration for games, or has been inspired by them. This includes short fiction, artwork, movie & TV reviews, and even poetry should the muse strike you!

If you have any material that you think fits the bill, or have any questions, you can send them along to us at:

Submission guidelines are available from the above address on request.

Thanks for your time!

Morthrai
We are pleased to announce that The Dark Times fanzine 03 is now available. This issue contains material for Trail of Cthulhu and Dark Conspiracy, as well as some neat short fiction, system-neutral content and more besides. Download the PDF for free from here:

If you wish to send us anything in the horror-conspiracy-weirdness genres you can contact us here: darktimesfanzineATgmailDOTcom

Look us up on Facebook or Google+ (The Dark Times Fanzine) or Twitter (DTZ_2017)

Cheers!

Morthrai

The Dark Times fanzine is looking for submissions. We are a free pdf magazine dealing with all aspects of the horror, conspiracy and weird roleplaying genres. Apart from gaming material we also accept anything that can act as inspiration for games, or has been inspired by them. This includes short fiction, artwork, movie & TV reviews, podcast plugs and even poetry should the muse strike you!

If you have any material that you think fits the bill, or have any questions, you can send them along to us at

Submission guidelines are available on request.

Look us up on Facebook or Google+ (The Dark Times Fanzine) or Twitter (DTZ_2017)

Thanks for your time!