Sedahren

Concrete Cow 17 (18 March 2017)

Sedahren

WHO?

We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at https://www.mk-rpg.org.uk.

WHEN?

Saturday 18th March 2017 Doors open at 9.00am, first games start at 10.00am. We'll finish at 11.00pm.

WHAT?

Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. A full list of games on offer is on the Concrete Cow games page.

If you want to run a game, let us know and we'll put it on the list.

WHO'LL BE THERE?

Traders

Leisure Games

If you have something in particular you'd like to buy at Concrete Cow, either contact the trader directly, or contact us and we'll pass the message on.

Gamers

More importantly, there's all the fantastic games gamers who'll be there and all the fantastic games you'll bring along. If you let us know what you're planning to run, we'll put it on the Concrete Cow games page.

Please take a look at the games page for details of the signup system.

(Note that for child protection reasons, under-18s will need to be accompanied by an adult at Concrete Cow.)

WHERE?

The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is:

The Old Bath House

205 Stratford Road

Wolverton

Milton Keynes

MK12 5RL

HOW MUCH?

£5.00. The costs will just be to cover the cost of hiring the hall. Under 18s are free, but note that we can't take responsibility for them.

GOOD CAUSES?

We'll be supporting the Alzheimer's Society again with a charity raffle. If you have prizes you'd like to donate, please contact me.

jpowell

It's one week later. But I just want to say I had a great time at Concrete Cow. Nice to meet so many people that I had previously just encountered online. Thanks to Scott Dorward and Mike Mason for excellent games!

Looking forward to the next one!

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now