jcfiala

Anyone in Colorado want Mythos cards?

jcfiala

Hey folks.

Here's the deal - I'm clearing out a lot of old CCG cards that just sit around and take up space.  To be honest, the most likely result is going to be them going to the landfill.

But - maybe someone here on the board would be interested.  I have a large box filled with binders with Mythos CCG cards - the original sets, the New Age, Dreamlands.  Most of them unplayed.  I don't think it's worth shipping anywhere.

But, if someone in Colorado wants to come by and pick them up, I'll happily give them away.  No cost - I'd be happy to not throw them out.

Anyone interested?

jibbajabbawocky

If you haven't thrown them out yet, are you willing to ship them to NJ?  I am willing to pay.

jcfiala

Thanks for the interest!  As it happens, someone was willing to pay the $55 or so it took to ship it to them, so it's on it's way and has hopefully arrived.  No Mythos cards were harmed in the making of this thread.

jibbajabbawocky

As long as they ended up in a loving home!

:)