JimPyre

Looking for online game.

JimPyre

I've been a keeper for years. I've ran CoC and ToC with great results. I'd love to be a player character in a DG campaign, but no one near me is interested. Any online games out there?

nclarke

Your timezone is always helpful when asking about on-line games. If you have out of normal hours a notation to indicate that would help as well. Unless of course it's pbf you want and there's a location at YSDC for that.

MrHandy

Yes, play-by-post Call of Cthulhu is played at Play@Yog-Sothoth: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/index.php

There are plenty of games going on there that you could join. I'm an admin there, and I'm running something myself. There are three DG games going. I don't know if any of them have any openings, but you could ask.

JimPyre

Thanks,

Right, my time zone. I'm central. I'm in Chicago, IL. The creepy American Midwest! 😊

OvS

Let me know if you find one.. :)

Butters

Hello,

You could also try checking out Roll20, Fantasy grounds and the Google+ communities and see if anyone's posted up something there.

OvS

I've been trying to find a Delta Green game that fits my time zone (PST) for months without success. I'm hoping things will pick up when the Handlers book is released.