Taavi

Scenarios suitable for Bookhounds of London

Vladd

What was the scenario called that involved a house inheritance with a selection of old books, and a homicidal uncle that was trying to kill off the family? This could be amended to the house being left to a npc instead of one of the players and the bookhounds have to help the heir survive so they can help the heir dispose of the old books in the house.

Taavi

What was the scenario called that involved a house inheritance with a selection of old books, and a homicidal uncle that was trying to kill off the family? This could be amended to the house being left to a npc instead of one of the players and the bookhounds have to help the heir survive so they can help the heir dispose of the old books in the house.

That sounds like a great one to run... anyone know what it is?

nclarke

Was it The Books of Uncle Silas or something very like that?

Bibbly

WOW thanks thats more than I had even hoped for. I woulda said thanks earlier but I've been scouring the universe for some of the suggestions. Thanks again :) Im going to cut my teeth on the Kingsbury murders in Cleveland 1938 then branch out. Im guessing three 4 hour sessions ought to do it.