dce

Dark Adventure Radio Theatre: Brotherhood of the Beast

PoC

I've now listened to it all (including all the endings) but this is the ending I picked first of all:

#2 - Nate's Plan

How about you?

The "Chaosium RPG" sponsor slot at the beginning was also fun. :-)

We'll be talking about the HPLHS: The Brotherhood of the Beast in the next CBC meeting.

Mograg

Listened to the whole of the audio drama - including all multiple endings - over the Thanksgiving holiday.  Great fun!  Since I ordered and received the (amazing) deluxe edition, I want to go back and re-listen to the whole thing, pulling out the props from the kit bag at the proper moment in the audio track.  I'm hoping to do this with a group of my friends who will be listening in for the first time, but I'm not sure if they're ready to geek-out on such entertainment as I am.  Sitting in a semi-dark room with drinks and a fire in the grate, listening to the audio adventure while handling the props is the bee's knees to me...but I'm not sure if my friends will go in for such entertainment.  ("You mean we're 'just' sitting there listening to radio?  and there's some papers?"...*sigh*)

PoC
If you follow our Cthulhu Breakfast Club podcast you may be interested to know that we'll be giving away a copy of the Deluxe Brotherhood of the Beast in the March edition to celebrate 25 episodes of the CBC.

cbc-hplhs-brotherhood-beast-deluxe.jpg

Mograg

That's awesome.  I have a copy of the Deluxe Brotherhood of the Beast kit and it has been great fun to relive the adventure through the audio drama with the 'value added' of the swell props.  Good luck to CBC listeners - you will not be disappointed with this giveaway prize!

PoC

It is an absolutely amazing set.

MOB

"How does this radio talkie tie into gaming? BHOTB is based on the classic globe trotting Call of Cthulhu RPG campaign, The Fungi from Yuggoth (later to be renamed and republished as The Day of the Beast)... Branney and Leman have flawlessly adapted the scenario into an enjoyable adventure filled with many ‘tips of the hat’ to its gaming roots."

From Games Vs Play's recent review of BHOTB.

We'll be announcing a new HPLHS-Chaosium radio drama collaboration in the near future too (you heard it here first at YSDC...)

PoC

Masks? HotOE? Other? Place your bets! :-D

[update] Masks it is.