Badger

Wild West CoC Character Booklets

Badger

Last month, i was part of a small horror convention, and wrote and ran a Call of Cthulhu scenario set in the Wild West (the year 1901, to be exact). Me being me, i wasn't satisfied with just using a standard character sheet, so i ended up making one in the style of an old-time playbill. A little while ago, i figured, "why not share this with the general public?".

So, for anyone who's interested, you can head to my site, www.squamousstudios.com, and you'll find the links to a fillable pdf, and a couple of examples of what the pre-gens looked like for my adventure. I have to tip my Stetson to the work of The Mad Irishman, who created a similar character sheet for Worlds of Cthulhu #2; much of what i did is influenced by him.

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any feedback!

-=Badger

K_Peterson

Looks great! 

One piece of feedback: the Characteristic boxes look a little squeezed for space with the size of the font used for the characteristic names. When you look at August Black's characteristics, the values seem a little encroached on by the names, especially in the case of KNOW. It's just an aesthetic thing, but something that stood out to me.

Badger

Looks great! 

One piece of feedback: the Characteristic boxes look a little squeezed for space with the size of the font used for the characteristic names. When you look at August Black's characteristics, the values seem a little encroached on by the names, especially in the case of KNOW. It's just an aesthetic thing, but something that stood out to me.

Hmm, yeah, that's a good point. I'll see what i can do about that. Also, that first version didn't embed a font properly, and i want to see if i can fix it as well. Expect a revision soon!

-=b

jaysun81

I love it. Well done!

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now