HANS

Shooting Dice: New Blog with Lovecraft and CoC Content

Nick Storm

Grave guns and torpedoes ?!? I had no idea until doing research from reading the 'period' stuff on your blog. I would like to think this would be a cool 'must have' for when you do a compilation / book - which you must, of course.

http://spartanideas.msu.edu/2015/07/28/grave-guns-coffin-torpedos-and-other-methods-of-protecting-your-bones-from-thieves/

HANS

Grave guns and torpedoes ?!? I had no idea until doing research from reading the 'period' stuff on your blog. I would like to think this would be a cool 'must have' for when you do a compilation / book - which you must, of course.

http://spartanideas.msu.edu/2015/07/28/grave-guns-coffin-torpedos-and-other-methods-of-protecting-your-bones-from-thieves/

I cover grave torpedoes in my "Gaslight/Wild West" volume for GURPS:

GURPS High-Tech: Adventure Guns

Cheers

HANS

HANS

My latest gun review covers the H&K MR223, a variant of the HK416.

I've also updated all my reviews to give stats for Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

My latest post is a critical review of the weapon stats and associated information in Call of Cthulhu, Seventh Edition.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

My latest post dissects a scene in Ronin using the new Delta Green rules.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

My latest post is Shopping Spree: Bannerman (1927), an in-depth look at what was available from that military surplus dealer in New York in 1927.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

I've added a review of the H&K P30L pistol, with stats for Call of Cthulhu and Delta Green.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

I've added a review of a sawn-off hammer shotgun, with stats for Call of Cthulhu and Delta Green.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

In At the Movies: Sicario, I examine how that film can be mined for Delta Green.

Cheers

HANS