HANS

Shooting Dice: New Blog with Lovecraft and CoC Content

HANS

My new blog is up. Shooting Dice is about "Guns and Gaming," but also features related content. One of the first articles is about "Lovecraft and His Guns."

Cheers

HANS

HANS

More recent articles include "The Investigator's Load", which talks about the kit of a typical investigator both in Lovecraft's own writing and for a more modern one, and "Disarming in Call of Cthulhu", which examines the rules for disarming in Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition, and Call of Cthulhu, Seventh Edition, by applying them to a scene in the film The Maltese Falcon.

Cheers

HANS

Nick Storm

Hans, you have one excellent Blog. Please keep it up!

HANS

Thanks! Stay tuned for more.

Cheers

HANS

Nick Storm

Superb!

K_Peterson

Great blog, by the way. I've subscribed to it (through Feedly) and look forward to every CoC-related post.

Nick Storm

The only thing lacking is a coupla' photographs of the weapons,here and there. I'd love to see what the German Flamethrowers look like, for instance.

Nick Storm

Excellent as always. I'm awaiting an entry of one of my fav period weapons - one that I actually got to hold from our armory at State Police Headquarters. The esteemed 'Lewis Gun'.

HANS

Review: Cthulhu Gangster discusses the latest publication by Pegasus, the German Call of Cthulhu licensee.

Cheers

HANS

HANS

I've added

Gangster Gats: Purple Gang, which describes the rather unique arsenal of a member of the gang in 1938.

Cheers

HANS

WinstonP

Thanks for writing this series Hans; always interesting.

HANS

Thanks, and you're welcome. It's always nice to hear that others find my thoughts at least mildly interested as well ;)

Cheers

HANS

HANS

I've added a practical review of the Glock P9M pistol, with remarks how to use it in Call of Cthulhu.

Cheers

HANS