WinstonP

Delta Green Kickstarter launched

yockenthwaite
EDIT: just as I posted this, an update came through: "We're in the last few minutes of this project and I've only now realized we have a serious problem in one of our Add-On Reward options."

That's a pretty big stuff-up by Arc Dream, which a lot of people have taken advantage of. I hope the company doesn't take too big a hit financially ...

CryAxe

Final Tally: $362,324

Munchezuma

People have been asking about the "legitimacy" of $1 + $220 pledge for days on the Kickstarter comment thread. Arc Dream seemed oddly silent on that specific topic, because they were answering numerous other pledge questions in the comments over that same time frame. I cannot imagine why they waited until the last minute to try to clarify.

yockenthwaite

People have been asking about the "legitimacy" of $1 + $220 pledge for days on the Kickstarter comment thread. Arc Dream seemed oddly silent on that specific topic, because they were answering numerous other pledge questions in the comments over that same time frame. I cannot imagine why they waited until the last minute to try to clarify.

Agreed. It has been a running question in the Kickstarter page comments for a while. Arc Dream should have seen and addressed it ages ago.

CryAxe

Hmm, I never received answers to any of the questions that I asked.  I assumed that they read everything but didn't have time to answer everyone.  But maybe they didn't keep up with it all.

Hypnotoad

Or maybe it was a mess.

High five to Arc Dream for the successful kickstarter...but I hope they've also learned something about clarity and organization...  

cpt_machine

Congratulations to Arc Dream for a successful ledge drive for the kickstarter (they are not truly successfully until delivered, ask Chaosium). I'm looking forward to all the books and my fingers arencrossninvan get physical releaes after the fact. My FLGS had already said they intend to order a batch as there is a sizeable population of Delta Green fans here in South Yorkshire.

hamster

I saw a tweet from Dennis Detwiller yesterday announcing that the Backer Kit is open for Delta Green Kickstarter backers...

but it also seems that non backers can purchase through Backer Kit as well!

I asked Dennis and he advised that the backer kit is going to be open 'indefinitely', so presumably into the new year at least!

Good news for me, as I'm not gonna have the money until the new year!

FreddieF

Arc Dream have now released The Agents Handbook PDF to backers. From a quick scan through it looks like excellent stuff. Looking forward to the Case Officers Handbook for all the Handler's info to complete it, but based on this I've no doubt it will be fantastic!

FreddieF

Arc Dream have now released The Agent's Handbook, Handler's Screen and Kali Ghati on RPGnow for general sale. Both the Agent's Handbook and the Handler's Screen have gone to press and are due into warehouses in July.