gladius

7th Edition rules cheatsheet

gladius

I recently put this together. A number of folks, including Mike Mason and Paul Fricker, have since reviewed it for accuracy. Thanks guys!

The intended use of this doc: I created this mostly for use by my players who have played 6th edition for a long time and needed a 7th edition primer. If I were introducing the game to new players I would probably use a condensed version of this with fewer items on it and word some of the explanations differently.

It's a google doc in spreadsheet format - feel free to copy the text and format it to your liking. The doc is locked so you can't edit the original. Hope this is useful to folks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a7h3P-8OLpycfj5TbdbiLBT-mpyzrjVmHARugIV2hEg/edit?usp=sharing

ContentsMayVary

That's extremely useful. I think it's very useful for new players too - I don't think you'd need to condense it further. Thanks for that!

spookymizu

Yes, thanks for this. Very useful. This will save me a lot of time with my veterans.

BazKha

thank`s a lot

ContentsMayVary

Small quibble about the item on recovery:

If no Major Wound, recover 1 HP per day; also make a CON check for removal of Major Wound each week. Standard success adds d3 HP/week; Extreme success adds 2d3. Various bonus/penalty dice apply and can accelerate recovery.

I think it should say "otherwise" rather than "also":

If no Major Wound, recover 1 HP per day; otherwise make a CON check for removal of Major Wound each week: Standard success adds d3 HP/week; Extreme success adds 2d3. Various bonus/penalty dice apply and can accelerate recovery.

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now