Gol-Goroth

De Horrore Cosmico - Six Adventures for Cthulhu Invictus RELEASED on PDF

Gol-Goroth

Hey there everyone,

We here at Golden Goblin Press are pleased to announce that last night we released the PDF to our 3rd project, De Horrore Cosmico, to it's Kickstarter backers.  If you didn't back the kickstarter, no worries, the PDF will be available to the general public in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Armitage

Looks good.  When will it be for sale at your web site?  

Gol-Goroth

Not 100% sure.  The PDF will probably go on sale once the physical books arrive and start getting shipped out.  This will probably be in about 2 weeks.

neorxnawang

If anyone does any reviews please cross post here. I for one am very eager to read one.

trevlix

Lookee what I got today!

Surprise in the mail today!

littleo

You're just teasing now with that cover half exposed. Still waiting for mine since I ordered the fiction book.

Mike D

Gol-Goroth

We have high hopes to release the PDF for the fiction collection before the end of the week, and send it to the printer.  Physical books should be two weeks after that. 

hamster

I had a note from the Post Office to say they attempted delivery of a parcel and I got all excited that it was De Horrore Cosmico arriving via Sans Detour, but alas it was merely an Amazon order  :cry:

Back to waiting with baited breath by the post box again I suppose......... :neutral:

nclarke

You really do not have any luck with deliveries do you Hamster. Perhaps a trip to an estate agent and a search for a house that unlike your current abode is perhaps A High House in the Mist or At the Edge of the World or even At the Borderlands which could all or any be easier to find than your current address?

hamster

Nope, I really don't!

And I think deliveries might find the House on the Borderlands easier to find than my address, I've lost track of the number of times I've had a call asking for directions from various couriers!!

Tristan

My copy arrived today via Sans Détour. Nice surprise!

Now, I need to find some time to read it. Soon...

neorxnawang

http://lependu.blogspot.com/

This is what makes it all worthwhile.... :-P  :8E: the appreciative play through blog (in this case of De Horrore Cosmico). En francais, but you can get the gist of it with Google translate if need be...They are running through De Horrore Cosmico as a campaign, using Lucius Thallus as a patron and the whole Lucius related CENSORED conspiracy angle as a frame. They started with Vetting and have just finished up Doom....