Black-Seal-Editor

Investigator Weapons volume 2 Modern day now released

Black-Seal-Editor

When is the PoD version going to be available?  I'm going stir crazy to purchase this book, but I loathe, loathe, loathe PDFs!

We are literally working on it right now. With a little bit of luck the files should be uploaded tomorrow or Wednesday and proof copy ordered. That takes about a week to come back. If everything is good, POD goes on sale shortly afterwards. Sale will of course be delayed if the files have to be corrected after the proof.

pony_tail

Thanks Adam, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

paladin2769

I am also looking forward to the POD for Investigator Weapons, Volume 2.  :)

crazy_cat

Any news yet on the POD version?

Black-Seal-Editor

Any news yet on the POD version?

The POD proofs left the printer yesterday, so things are moving.

crazy_cat

And? Are they good to go yet?

Black-Seal-Editor

And? Are they good to go yet?

I got the ISBNs wrong, so another proof is on its way to me now. If you bought the PDF you will have recieved an email about an updated file, which is the updated ISBNs.

Gorgon

Wow, didn't know this was available already  :-D ! Unfortunately I've just realised POD is not  available yet (nor is it available from Leisure Games), and I don't do PDFs. Any news on this? By the way, when is the Victorian Age version coming out?

HANS

Wow, didn't know this was available already  :-D ! Unfortunately I've just realised POD is not  available yet (nor is it available from Leisure Games), and I don't do PDFs. Any news on this? By the way, when is the Victorian Age version coming out?

I have a POD proof of Investigator Weapons 2: Modern Day in front of me, so yes, this is coming, but no, it's not availeble yet.

I haven't yet handed in the final draft of Investigator Weapons 4: Gaslight and Wild West, but will do so in a couple months. Production will then unfortunately take a while, don't expect it too soon. We hope to kick Investigator Weapons 3: WWII out of the door before that, of course. That already has an edited final draft.

Cheers

HANS

Gorgon

I have a POD proof of Investigator Weapons 2: Modern Day in front of me, so yes, this is coming, but no, it's not availeble yet.

I haven't yet handed in the final draft of Investigator Weapons 4: Gaslight and Wild West, but will do so in a couple months. Production will then unfortunately take a while, don't expect it too soon. We hope to kick Investigator Weapons 3: WWII out of the door before that, of course. That already has an edited final draft.

Cheers

HANS

Thank you for the reply. Loved the first Investigator Weapons book and I've no doubt this one will be a keeper too. I'll sacrifice my wallet as soon as this puppy is available on POD.

Thank you and Sixtystone Press for these most excellent supplements! :)

Black-Seal-Editor

Sixtystone Press is pleased to announce that Investigator Weapons volume 2 is now available from DriveThruRPG and RPGNow in POD book format.

To celebrate this occasion, we are offering the POD book version of Hans-Christian Vortisch's essential Call of Cthulhu supplement at half price - only $15.00.

Please use the link below to claim your discounted POD copy:

This offer is valid until the end of April 2015.

K_Peterson

Hurray!

Gorgon

Ordered! 

crazy_cat

Is the offer just the POD version or a combined PDF and POD?

Gorgon

It's POD only. I remember getting both when I ordered from Leisure games the first volume, but they have the Brick&Mortar stuff (strangely, I did get a link to download the PDF when I got the email from Drivethrough, but there's nothing to download). They have a special price for POD+PDF on the website. But hey, for 15 bucks you can't complain  :-D

Black-Seal-Editor

Is the offer just the POD version or a combined PDF and POD?

Just the POD for the moment. It's priced so that if you bought the PDF earlier you only pay as much as the POD on its own.

It's POD only. I remember getting both when I ordered from Leisure games the first volume, but they have the Brick&Mortar stuff (strangely, I did get a link to download the PDF when I got the email from Drivethrough, but there's nothing to download). They have a special price for POD+PDF on the website. But hey, for 15 bucks you can't complain  :-D

We now have some bundles. Not quite as good a deal as the $15 book offer but you get everything.

Print (books only) Combo - 25% discount:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/148128/Investigator-Weapons-Print-Combo-BUNDLE

Everything (books & PDFs only) Combo - 30% discount:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/148130/Investigator-Weapons-Everything-Combo-BUNDLE

These may not visible on the DTRPG or RPGNow sites, so use the links above for the moment.

Jonathan Wilson

I just bought my copy.

TheHistorian

Will this have a standard print run as well, or are you POD-only at this point?

crazy_cat

Mine shipped Friday so shoudl be here soon.

Black-Seal-Editor

Will this have a standard print run as well, or are you POD-only at this point?

I'm hoping to secure distribution soon, but the books will be POD to start with as the funds to fund a print run don'tr exist at the moment. The Lulu books are now virtually indistinguishable from a traditional print run.

TheHistorian

I'm hoping to secure distribution soon, but the books will be POD to start with as the funds to fund a print run don'tr exist at the moment. The Lulu books are now virtually indistinguishable from a traditional print run.

Lulu?  Yes.  But you're using drivethru, and they aren't quite as good (lower quality control, definitely not as good packaging, and that annoying last page with the POD barcode).

kafka47

Adam, please check your gmail account.  I wrote to you and you PM box is full.

DAR

Did this ever get into actual print or s it still POD?

D.

TheHistorian

POD, which I finally bought last week. So I hope it stays that way. :)

Black-Seal-Editor

Did this ever get into actual print or s it still POD?

It hasn't been released to shops yet, the distributors aren't answering my emails.

So if you want a copy *now*, the best bet is to get a POD version from DTRPG. There isn't a lot of difference between a Lightning Print or Lulu version.