Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PoC

Gold Wyrm Award

PoC

We've just been notified that Yog-Sothoth.com has been made a recipient of the Gold Wyrm Award from Effie Rover's RPG Gateway.

Your site is developed with an RPG audience in mind and primarily features this content. Content is original, useful, grammatically correct and visually appealing. Your graphics support your content and are not overpowering or distracting. Ease of navigation and quick graphics load time are excellent.

Always nice to be appreciated!

Paul

gold-wyrm-award.gif

AkronTony

I must agree with the comments. I really enjoy this website and have found it very useful and entertaining. However, I never check the spelling and I sure they never checked my spelling in the forums. :P

Cool, just had to move boards because the Wizards of the Cost board has to close. Looks like a much better website though

FunGuyfromYuggoth

Guys I think Paul won because he scored highest in the swimsuit competition. You go boy! Work that runway! :lol:

Wood

Yay, Yay, Yay Yog-Sothoth.com!

(Or should that be ia, ia ia?)

Praise Yog and pass the champagne!

Sardan

Congrats.

Great site - you deserve it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.