Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PoC

New Lovecraftian Film (The Unnamable) in production

PoC

I just received this news item, looks interesting!

A new adaptation of Lovecraft's story "The Unnamable" is currently in production in Germany. The first trailer can be downloaded on the official website as Quicktime or as a Windows Media Player file. The web site also features a plot summary, screenshots and other information.

All of the needed scenes have been successfully shot and the movie is now in post-production. The movie has been shot on filmstock in the Super 16mm format, in English with American actors. It will be released on DVD and will be submitted to many genre festivals. The movie is intended to be the most faithful Lovecraft adaption so far. The trailer will be screened at the H.P.Lovecraft Film Festival this year.

Official website:

http://www.the-unnamable.com/

Paul

MrFilthyIke

Looks good, lets see if any copies drift into South Florida, or if I will, like everything else with class and taste, have to leave my area to get a copy (ie internet). :?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.