Sign in to follow this  
bloodymage

Cattle Drive to Hell

bloodymage

I've emailed Chris with no response, but I've had a scenario involving KenzerCo's Aces & Eights segueing into a CoC  insane fest. Running it has been a comedy of financal errors but I hope to present it at NTRPGCon next year. What I want is permision to publish this  under my own imprimatur. Maybe I can get it this way.

bloodymage

Well, got an answer from K&C and it's a no-go for publishing.

Cole

Does Kenzer & Co do any licensing? Did you submit your adventure to them for consideration to publish for you?

Sounds like a nifty idea.  I've played both A&8 and CoC in my day, so I'd love to see your work see the light of day.

GBSteve

Could you do it using just Call of Cthulhu, or perhaps some other system such as Savage Worlds? Realms is pretty easy to pulp up I imagine. My go to Western System is Owl Hoot Trail which is d20 and very easy to run, but it won't have the plethora of subsystems that exist in A&E (which is partly why I like it). Whilst this wasn't overtly Cthulhesque, Tsathoggua did show his hairy hide and the Christmas game was a kind of black nativity horror fest.

wombat1

To what extent does it depend on the Shattered Frontier setting and to what extent could it be placed in a historical context/  Because if it doesn't need the shattered frontier particularly, it could just be re written as BRP material, and Aces and Eights (though fun) can go by the boards.