Jon Hodgson

Cubicle 7's Cthulhu Britannica London Boxed Set

dce

The World War Cthulhu book is brilliant! Admittedly I love the line but this book in particular is genius!

I was just about to add the scenarios from the "World War Cthulhu: London" book on the CthulhuWiki ... but somewhat annoyingly Cubicle 7 haven't included individual credits for any part of the book. That makes it sort of hard to put a meaningful "Author" against each of the scenarios (there are 8 authors listed for the book overall).

Would anyone involved be willing to break cover and reveal some jealously-guarded intel about who wrote each of the 3 scenarios ("Midnight Sunrise", "Captive Audience", "The Meat Trade")?

Apart from this Wiki annoyance, the book looks excellent -- certainly up to the high standard that Cubicle 7 have set for both the CB and WWC lines.

Dean (from Adelaide)

ScottDorward

Matthew Sanderson wrote Midnight Sunrise and Captive Audience, and I wrote The Meat Trade.

Thanks, Dean!

dce

Matthew Sanderson wrote Midnight Sunrise and Captive Audience, and I wrote The Meat Trade.

Thanks, Dean!

Fantastic ... thanks for the speedy reply Scott.

The book now has an entry on the CthulhuWiki and I've updated the master table of all published scenarios to include these latest three.

While I was in Wiki editing mode, I also created a page for the World War Cthulhu SOE Handbook ... which sort of got released last year by stealth, so may have bypassed people's attention.

Dean (from Adelaide)

PoC

It looks like this rather extended Kickstarter is drawing closer to the end.

July Update - Print Proofs

cubicle-7-cb-london-postcards-proofs.jpg

Source: Cubicle 7

PoC

A new KS update from Cubicle 7 shows production copies of both the postcards and the Cards from the Smoke.

cubicle-7-london-cards-1.jpg cubicle-7-london-cards-2.jpg cubicle-7-london-cards-3.jpg cubicle-7-london-cards-4.jpg cubicle-7-london-cards-5.jpg cubicle-7-london-cards-6.jpg

Source: Cubicle 7

Current the boxes are en route via sea (that's as much as is known).