AirborneXO

Eternal Lies Handouts - SPOILERS GMs only

GrafSaintGermain

Dear Justin! 

Thank you very much! I am currently running the campaign according to your remix (remember me...my name is Christian...we had a short email exchange and I am really grateful for your help!). Since I might be ending the L.A. chapter tomorrow (yes we are slow, but real life is getting in the way) and I might hand out Trammel's Testament I was wondering in how far your version differs from the handout created here. I can't make the comparison myself because the version posted on the forums here is no longer available for download. Thank you very much and all the best, Christian

jeffpalmer

Christian,

Not to jump In front of Justin, but I think I still have the original file that was posted here, so could email it to you today if needed!

Jeff...

GrafSaintGermain

Oh that would be wonderful Jeff! I'll send you a PM with my email address! Thank you!

anmay73

Great material everyone! I'm planning on running EL this coming month. I've been gathering materials. I'd love to use some of the material listed from AirborneXO and others. However, a lot of the files are getting a 404 error from the drop box. Can anyone share the files that has them.

Thanks

AirborneXO

Hi my Dropbox went mental I'll have a look through my portable HD see if the files are still floating about.

Cheers, Hal

anmay73

Hi my Dropbox went mental I'll have a look through my portable HD see if the files are still floating about.

Cheers, Hal

I take it the portable HD is a no go Hal?

jeffpalmer

Anmay73,

If you want to PM me with what you're looking for I can post them to Dropbox or something similar for you! I think I have most of what's out there! 

Jeff...

anmay73

That link looked worked, and his book looks great!

dazzleox

Thanks Hal, finally got this campaign book and am working on props and so on now.  Great job.