Sign in to follow this  
Lobstrosity

Wanted: Greg Detwiler

Lobstrosity

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to contact CoC-author Greg Detwiler. Does anybody know where I can find a mail-adress? Or is he around here somewhere?

thanks

Lobstrosity

Syrinx

Hi! Greg Stolze and Dennis Detwiller are out there.

You should be able to reach them at Arc Dream Publishing: http://arcdream.com/home/?page_id=22

Greg has a site here: http://www.gregstolze.com/

This is of there was a mix up with the name. A Greg Detwiller might be out there somewhere.

Hopefully this will help you.

/Dave

dce

Hmm ... I don't know him, but there definitely *was* someone called Gregory Detwiler (not Detwiller) who was credited in a couple of Chaosium publications in the early 1990s. Specifically he's the co-writer of "The Land That Time Ignored" in the first "Blood Brothers" book and the co-writer of "Songs of Fantari" in "Fatal Experiments"

Mind you if he *was* some kind of gestalt entity that split in two in 1991 to become *both* Greg Stolze and Dennis Detwiller ... that would make him a pretty Lovecraftian kind of guy. Or guys. Depending on how you look at it.

Dean (from Adelaide)

Syrinx

My bad. I found Gregory W Detwiler.

No contact info gathered by me, unfortunately.

Lobstrosity
Hmm ... I don't know him, but there definitely *was* someone called Gregory Detwiler (not Detwiller) who was credited in a couple of Chaosium publications in the early 1990s. Specifically he's the co-writer of "The Land That Time Ignored" in the first "Blood Brothers" book and the co-writer of "Songs of Fantari" in "Fatal Experiments"
Yeah, I guess that is him. He also seems to have written the RPGA-scenario "A dead whale or a stove boat", which also is the reason why I would like to contact him.