The_Usernameless_Horror

The Best Villains Ever

Mulciber

Livia in Robert Graves' "I Clavdivs" AND the portrayal of same by Sian Phillips in the BBC version.

moonbeast

Khan Noonian Singh (Ricardo Montalban)

He'll chase you across the Motaru Nebula. And he'd also sell you rich Corinthian leather!

MrFeste

Fu Manchui, if no one has said it already.

Drhoz

Well, Sutekh the Destroyer ( previously mentioned ) for being so damn terrifying even though he spend the all but the last 4 minutes serial immobilised on his black throne. And his extinct kin that imprisoned him aren't much better - leaving everything he nees to escape just over there on the other side of the room.... where he has no way to reach it.

But Dimitri Romanov from the Nikolai Dante comic scores highly. Military genius, rapist, loves his sister a little TOO much, dictator, and despite shooting himself in the head in front of a dozen witnesses including his youngest son and his worst enemy,

has for the last 5 years or so of the comic has been hiding right under everyone's nose. What he did next was horrifying - some of the most ghastly violence I've ever seen in 2000AD, and all done with effortless style and witty banter as he disintigrates, immolates, decapitates, sexually assaults, impales, etc.

Horrifying series of episodes...

MrNoseybonk

Speaking of 2000AD, I'd vote for Torquemada from Nemesis the Warlock. The ultimate xenphobe/fascist/speciest madman?

Be pure! Be vigilant! Behave!

Drhoz
Speaking of 2000AD, I'd vote for Torquemada from Nemesis the Warlock. The ultimate xenphobe/fascist/speciest madman?

Be pure! Be vigilant! Behave!

he's certainly a memorable one, that's for sure. Must be the pointy hat :)

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now