PoC

The Silver Lodge Recordings

PoC
Do more.

From the resounding feedback and the fun we had, I think that's definitely on the cards. ;-)

PoC

silver-lodge-podcast-logo.jpgThe Silver Lodge *LIVE EVENT*

The Lodge meets once more, this time on Saturday, 27th April (c. 1:30 PM GMT [uTC/Zulu Time], that's 2:30 PM British Summer Time, 09:30 EDT, 06:30 PDT etc.)

This time our main topic will be about those things you read of in magazines/books (or heard about) that you always wanted (but perhaps didn't get), for me that was things like a Dragonbone Electronic Dice Roller or the deluxe One Night scenario for Call of Cthulhu that never appeared.

Join us on the show LIVE this coming Saturday.

Hosts for this edition of The Silver Lodge will be: Jon, Chris & Paul

YR2 (our 24/7 streaming audio channel) is publicly available, so anyone can tune in!

Listen in LIVE via YR2

Come, join us on Frank Belknap Long's birthday and spend a little time in The Lodge. ;-)

ysdcam-1.jpg

PoC

Thanks to everyone who could join us for today's meeting of The Silver Lodge.

YSDC Patron? Fear not, you'll also get to hear Chris Lackey's rendition of The Ballad of Skiirn La'Ana from Dragonroar in the recording which should go out later next week!

PoC

silver-lodge-podcast-logo.jpgThe Silver Lodge: Solar Returns. *LIVE EVENT*

We're back after a holiday break, on Saturday, 15th June (c. 1:30 PM GMT [Zulu Time], 2:30 PM British Summer Time etc.).

Hosts for this edition of The Silver Lodge will be: Helen, Paul & Val

We'll be celebrating 15 years of YSDC on the 16th June so there may be a slight party atmosphere...;-)

Besides the usual matters covered we'll be inviting Helen into the "Probe Room" to be quizzed about the new Archaeologist's Handbook and we'll be talking about the current Call of Cthulhu 7th edition and Sandy Petersen: Cthulhu Wars Kickstarters. It will also be an opportunty to talk about our experiences of this year's UK Games Expo and its new venue.

Everyone can join us LIVE via YR2 and if you're a Yoggie Patron you can watch us on the webcams, too!

We may (or may not) also have a big announcement on the 15th too (if it doesn't happen we will tell you what it was going to be).

So please do join us this coming Saturday (15th June) and be part of our live celebrations for 15 years of Yog-Sothoth!!!

coc-cw-ks-ahb.jpg

PoC

That big announcement I mentioned might happen on Saturday during the show?

That's definitely going to happen...

Cthimothy

Rats! I'm going to miss this one. My apologies for absence to the Lodge Pursuivant (is there a punishment for absenteeism? A room in the Lodge I'm not aware of?)

PoC

Well, I think the Lodge plans do show a set of dungeons.. ;-)

At least you should get the recording afterwards!

Fallingtower

This is to be my first lodge meeting, one question though, are there any cruel or unusual hazing or initiation rites for new members?

PoC

Don't worry, it's a very welcoming place!

Sadly Jon has just informed me he can't make it due to a cold, but we shall rally on (there will just me more cake for the rest of us). ;-)

PoC
Rats! I'm going to miss this one.

It's also worth remembering that if you have a smartphone, you can also listen "on the move" by using the link provided on the YR2 page.

The same goes if you're using an Apple/Android tablet. ;-)

Cthimothy

Alas, my phone is so ancient it doesn't even have a camera, or colour! :-)

yockenthwaite
Alas, my phone is so ancient it doesn't even have a camera, or colour! :-)

Mine too! I think my mobile phone is about 12 years old, virtually never used, just for emergencies. Hubby's is of a similar vintage, and also often off.

Fallingtower
Don't worry, it's a very welcoming place!

Welcoming eh? Like one of those 'Hey how you doing? Glurp! Welcome to Gilman House' kinda welcomings?' :grin:

BigJackBrass

Sadly Jon has just informed me he can't make it due to a cold...

A cold? A cold? I'M AT DEATH'S DOOR, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW! ;)

Very disappointed to be missing the show this time, but since I'm coughing frequently and can barely speak I don't imagine I'd be able to make much of a contribution. I shall endeavour to listen in.

PoC

The Silver Lodge: Creating Character. *LIVE EVENT*

silver-lodge-podcast-logo.jpg

SATURDAY, 13th July, 5:15 PM, UK

Another meeting of the Lodge will be held on Saturday, 13th July (c. 5:15 PM British Summer Time, 16:15 GMT etc.) - Note new time for this particular meeting!

We've endeavoured in the past (believe it or not) to try and hit a regular schedule, regular length and (for live) regular times for our shows. This works well if you have the support of a large organisation and do it for a full time living. However many podcast hosts do not, so fiddlesticks to all that and the best option is simply to stay tuned and keep an eye out for announcements, here. :-) This Saturday for example, The Silver Lodge will be meeting at 5:15 PM UK time (nearly three hours later than previous) due to various timetable machinations...

Hosts for this edition of The Silver Lodge will be: Chris, Jon & Paul

For this summer meeting of The Silver Lodge we'll be talking about ways of creating, developing and playing interesting or memorable characters in RPGs.

I should also be reporting back from seeing Ramsey Campbell in Liverpool after his book launch for The Last Revelation of Gla'aki and how the first YSDC Games Day went.

Join us LIVE this Saturday via YR2 (at a later than usual time, 5:15 PM UK) in The Lodge!

last-revelation-glaaki-cover.jpg

Noelle

I would like to join where do i start to begin

PoC

The details you need can be found in the Patron forums you now have access to!

Cthimothy

A fine and good meeting, brothers. I look forward to the YSDC filk album. We in the chatroom were entirely focused and remained on topic for the entire time, and there were absolutely no group hugs or triple-entendres :-)

Carcosa

ack I missed it! I'll have to listen on my ipod!

PoC

The Silver Lodge: NecronomiCon 2013

Friday, 30th August

Join me and Chris this Friday afternoon (UK time) as we hold a special edition of the The Silver Lodge about the recent NecromiCon convention in Providence.

We'll be broadcasting The Silver Lodge Live via our enlarged video stream and hanging out in the Yoggie chat room.

Can't make it for the live edition? Don't worry, if you're a YSDC Patron you can always pick up the recording afterwards!

silver-lodge-podcast-logo.jpg

GBSteve

What time on Friday?

PoC

To be confirmed.

PoC

Now confirmed. :-)

2 PM Friday.

Post above, updated.

PoC

Thanks to everyone who joined us today at the rather unusual time.

The recording should be out sometime next week and you'll be able to hear my envious tones about Chris's trip to NecronomiCon. ;-)

Surely it wasn't all that.. oh, wait...

(Thanks to Fin for the link.)

Sign in to comment.

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now